Privacy and Cookie
In relation to art. 13 e 23 del D.Lgs.N.196/2003 containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to processing of personal data, we inform you that our company PT Srl based in Via Marchesina, 31 – 20090 Trezzano S/Naviglio (MI) submit it to the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with the norms:
- Exclusively for administrative, tax and accounting purposes, for the management of relations with you intervening and / or fulfillment of legal obligations.
For internal marketing purposes and statistics.
- The treatment will be carried out either by paper, either with the help of electronic media and tools, computer and data.
- In any case, the treatment will be carried out in a lawful, legitimate and appropriate, in compliance with the security and confidentiality rules.
- In order for the internal needs of our company, your data may be communicated to our officers.
- Owner and manager of data processing is PT Srl.
In relation to the established by art.7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003, You will therefore be able to exercise your rights, oppose, for legitimate reasons, to have free access to data relating to you and verify the accuracy and the use to which the above intended, possibly asking for their updating, correction or deletion. It can also oppose the unlawful treatment or irrelevant to the collection, and request cancellation.
To exercise these rights can write to:
Seat operative Via Marchesina, 31 – 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI)
Analytical cookies are used to obtain information on access to the website, pages visited and their number, last page viewed before leaving the site, time spent on the site, geographical location where the visit comes from and this information could be associated with ip address of the user, to the browser used. Analytical cookies can be disabled by choosing the option “RIFIUTO Cookie Terze Parti”.
Functional cookies allow you to store the user’s graphic preferences during visits he made previously such as site layout, font size and so on. These cookies can not be disabled and are always implicitly accepted by the site visitor.